How can I prevent low-back pain?
Low-back pain is caused by the weight of the growing baby.
What to do to prevent it:
- Ask someone to rub or massage your back.
- Ask your family for help with some of the heavy work.
- Take care to stand and sit with your back straight.
- Sleep on your side with a pillow or rolled up cloth between your knees.
- Do the 'angry cat' exercise for a few minutes, 2 times each day, and whenever your back hurts: Start on hands and knees with back flat. Push the lower back up. Return to flat back. Repeat.