How can work with chemicals damage my health?
Many women have contact with dangerous chemicals, often without knowing it. This is because many modern products used in daily life and at work contain hidden chemicals.
Some of them can be very harmful, such as:
- pesticides, fertilizers, weed killers, and animal dips.
- paints, paint thinners, paint remover and solvents.
- fuels and pottery glazes with lead in them.
- cleaning products containing bleach and lye.
- hair dressing and beauty products.
- headaches , dizziness
- sneezing, coughing,
- eye irritation
- tooth decay , blue gum
- problems of chest and lungs
- liver problems
- bladder and kidney problems
- skin problems