What are frequent problems with monthly bleeding?
If you have problems with your monthly bleeding, try to talk with your mother, sisters or friends. You may find that they have them too and they may be able to help you.
Frequent problems with monthly bleeding are:
- Changes in bleeding
- Pain with monthly bleeding
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
If a woman has any of these danger signs, she may need medical help right away.
- bleeding and pain in the abdomen when regular monthly bleeding has been missed
- bleeding in late pregnancy
- heavy bleeding after childbirth, miscarriage, or abortion