Why should I wait to have children?
It is easier to raise a happy and healthy child when you wait until you and your partner feel ready to start a family. If you are thinking about having a baby, these are some things to think about:
- Will you be able to continue your education?
- How will you fulfill the child’s physical needs - food, clothes, shelter, etc.?
- Are you ready to provide the emotional support a baby needs to grow up into a healthy child?
- Will your partner commit himself to helping with child raising?
- How will your family help you?